Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Drake loses lol Nicki taking that spot




Young Money rapper Drake has been forced to pull out of Lil Wayne’s Young Money Presents: The America’s Most Wanted Music Festival tour.

According to reports, Drake had hoped to have recovered enough from a torn Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) to perform a 30-minute set, but the painful injury is still causing him problems – and, as a result, he has had to cancel his solo slot altogether.

“I’m not doing my own set. That’s one thing I have to apologize to my fans about. It’s too much of a risk, if I hit that wrong turn (doing) 30 minutes every night. If I tear my ACL again, the doctors say I might not be able to walk again. I have to be cautious,” Drake tells MTV News.

Drake says that he will still try to join Weezy and other Young Money members on featured songs

No comments:

Post a Comment